Seeking An Opportunity To Write For Our Blog? Well, Here It Is!
If you are an experienced or new author, and are interested in getting your articles published on our blog, please carefully read and follow our guidelines.
The Basic Guidelines To Get Your Article Published
- Be Original. Please don’t just rewrite other articles on the internet.
- It will provide unique information that is not commonly found elsewhere.
- The content will be actionable, and the reader will be able to apply the information to their own website.
- The article will also include key takeaways at the end, as well as links to credible sources.
- Ensure that the length of the articles you submit range somewhere between 1500 to 2,000 words (Please use a word counter before you submit your draft).
- First, consider using original images or attributing images that are not your own. Make sure that your images are 800px wide, whenever possible.
- Next, support your arguments with studies and research.
- Finally, please do not add information that is not accurate or make up statistics that suit your needs.
- Writer must be a qualified doctor.
Submitting Your Post